Here’s a really clever idea that ticks every box with Health & Safety – the Prince Lionheart ‘On The Go’ Bottle Warmer. You don’t need to worry about plugging it in or carrying hot water in bowls to a table in a crowded restaurant, just snap n’ wrap!
You simply snap the disk that floats in the solution within the lining of the jacket & the heat is generated by a chemical reaction. It takes between 10 -15 minutes to heat the bottle and the jacket works to keep the milk warm for hours if you use the outer zip -up bag (supplied with the Bottle Warmer) so junior can have a three course dinner too!
Jacket solution is regenerated after 15 minutes in a pan of water.
- Starts heating with the snap of a button, no batteries or electrical supply needed
- Brilliant for all forms of travel but particulary for airlines
- Maximum temperature that can be reached is 50 C (122 F)
- This temperature can be reached in 10 – 15 minutes and is maintained for 3 – 4 hours dependent on the surrounding conditions and bag being kept closed
- The heat distribution will be even throughout the contents
- To re-energize warmer pouch, place in boiling water until crystals dissolve
- Materials: Sodium acetate solution. Disk is stainless steel. Clicking the disk starts a chemical reaction in which the sodium aceate solution “freezes” and radiates heat as a result. Non-toxic.